- Call 911 for police, fire or medical emergencies
- 311 Response Line for Non-Emergencies – Non-emergencies may include reporting abandon vehicles, overgrown properties or barking dogs. The City’s website also has an electronic form you can fill out if you prefer not to call.
- Water and Sewer Emergency Dispatch Center
For reporting of water main breaks, service outages and
sewer emergencies 24-hours a day, seven days a week
(412) 255-2409 or (412) 255-2429
- Emergency Snow Routes Click on map
- Community Safety Website
The Community Safety Website is a supplement to the Official City of Pittsburgh Bureau of Police Department website. As such, the Community Safety website is dedicated to informing the participants on Community Safety Issues, Announcements, and Information.
Stay safe with these safety tips from the Highland Park Community Council:
HPCC Summer Safety Tips 2013